Monday, January 9, 2012

I made it!

Today is day 3 of the No Sugar Challenge. I was worried about today because I had to go to work. It is easier for me to be good on the weekends because C. Varied is good at keeping me on course. Whereas at work, I am on my own and there are lots of temptations from candy baskets to free lunches. I made through the day! My goal is just to take it one day at a time and be prepared as possible with my breakfast, lunch, and snacks so I don't let myself get too hungry.

WOD
5 rounds of:
Row 250
20 Wallballs (14/20# to 10 feet) - I used 12#
5 Power Cleans (120/185#) - I used 95#

*Complete the round and then rest for the remainder of the round until the clock hits 5:00 minutes (10/15/10/25 minutes until all 5 rounds are complete). Score is total time completed for each round. 
My scores were 3:28, 3:45, 4:01, 4:04, and 4:24
I made an awesome dinner tonight. From Paleo Comfort Foods, I made fried chicken and from Primal Blueprint, I made brussel sprouts. It was delicious. I am starting to feel more comfortable in the kitchen and enjoying myself. Don't tell, C. Varied. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment