Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cutting Vegtables

I started Laura Pappas' Sugar Detox Challenge on Saturday. So far it is going well. I went grocery shopping yesterday and planned out all our meals for the week. Today, we did all the prep work for lunches for the week, which meant cutting A LOT of vegetables. I am definitely eating a lot more real, whole foods I know that because I cut them all up today. It really helps to do all the prep work on Sunday then it is not as much of a hassle to pack lunches during the week.

I am excited to see how the challenge goes. The biggest thing for me during these challenges is making sure I eat enough. I need to always be prepared with snacks so I don't get caught somewhere where there is nothing I can eat and I am hungry. I am miserable when I am hungry. As my husband says "I need to make sure to feed and water myself".

WOD (Workout of the Day)
T&P Adventures, which included sled pulls (50#), sit-ups, air squats, and push-ups. We did 3 rounds with 90 seconds of work at each station and then 1 minute rest between rounds like Fight Gone Bad. I got 366 reps. I did knee push-ups and each sled pull-up counted as 5 reps. It was a good workout. I need to keep working on getting my stamina back since I have been focusing on strength the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment