Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursdays at 4!

Happy Thrusday at 4! Sorry for being lame with the posting lately. Work has been a little out of control, but no more excuses it is Thursday at 4! Let's enjoy a good laugh and finish this week strong.

Today's Thursdays at 4 video I found on a blog that I really enjoy Glocal Girl. Her blog post are really well written. She makes you think and shares her amazing adventures of living in Amsterdam.

Well without further ado, Happy Thursday at 4! Enjoy!

I hope you have a Sloth Happy Day!!

3 comments:

  1. I saw the Ellen show when she was on. It was so funny! For some reason my son Cole has been nicknamed "Sloth" by his goofy buddies. He obviously doesn't mind since he has it printed on the back of many his t-shirts. When we went to the Aquarium in Baltimore over the summer we made sure to visit the resident Sloth. He has it made, just hanging around relaxing all day. And... he doesn't care what anyone thinks about his lazy life style. I think I understand why Cole is OK with his nickname....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...Thanks for sharing Jennie. I like the nickname. I hope all is well with you!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete