Monday, February 6, 2012

Defying Gravity...


This weekend C. Varied and I finally saw Wicked. We have been wanting to see Wicked since senior year in college. C. Varied gave me tickets to the show for Christmas so we could finally see it. I was so excited! The show totally lived up to my expectations. It was amazing.

It was great to have a weekend away. We went up Saturday and came back on Sunday. C. Varied sister hooked us up with a discounted room at the Courtyard Marriott. Thanks Laura! Sometimes it is nice to get away. I feel like I could really relax since there wasn't any laundry or cleaning that needed to be done. It was just what the doctor order after a long week of work.

What is on your bucket list? What is the best musical you have seen?

4 comments:

  1. Any musical besides Billy Elliot. Lizzie loved it and I hated it. My top 3 are Wicked, Jersey Boys, and Mamma Mia. Keep in mind that I have only seen 4 shows. I can honestly say that Billy Elliot will always remain in the last slot regardless of how many shows I see. Watching a bunch of little boys and grown men do ballet is not how I like to spend my Saturday afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! I really want to see Jersey Boys and Mamma Mia.

      Delete
  2. I liked Billy Elliott. The music is by Elton John and really beautiful. I just saw Anything Goes and LOVED it. Very fun and light. We went because Mary has one of the roles for her play at school. PS I just created a gmail address (I know, late to the game) just so I can post on your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for getting a gmail address to post on my site. That is so exciting that Mary is in the play. We need to go to a show together some time!

    ReplyDelete