Saturday, February 25, 2012

Review in Pictures

Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks that I have taken with the intention of blogging about but it hasn't happened.

I am also trying out the blogger app on my phone. Definitely had to do additional editing when I got home. At least it was a start.


A Heart shaped donut - I didn't eat it, but I was excited that I got to see it

  
A latte and planning trips make a weekend of working a little better. 

 

Flowers from  my Valentine and flowers that I bought myself to brighten up the room. : )

What my shopping cart looks like. I barely ever go down the real aisles.

 

C.Varied came home from his awesome trip and we had a nice dinner and looked at his pictures.

 
A coworker brought these into show me. I haven't found them in the store yet, but I am going to keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment